In the enchanting world of Stardew Valley, Legendary Fish hold a special allure for players seeking thrilling adventures in fishing. These elusive aquatic wonders are not your typical catch, requiring skill and dedication to reel them in. As players embark on the quest to discover and catch these extraordinary fish, they’ll experience the excitement of overcoming fishing challenges and the joy of achieving remarkable feats. Each Legendary Fish has its unique story and significance, making them highly sought-after treasures in the game. Join us as we dive into the fascinating realm of Legendary Fish in Stardew Valley, uncovering their secrets and unraveling the mysteries of these rare underwater gems.
What Is Legendary Fish Stardew?
In Stardew Valley, Legendary Fish stand out as extraordinary and elusive species, posing a significant challenge compared to regular fish. These exceptional creatures, limited to just five in the game, demand specialized efforts to be reeled in successfully. Players embarking on the quest to find them must meet specific requirements for each Legendary Fish. To maximize their chances, aspiring anglers should equip themselves with the finest fishing rod and lures available.
The aptly named Legendary Fish are confined to particular locations, adding an air of mystery to their pursuit. Importantly, these prized catches can only be hooked once per save file, making every encounter a truly unique opportunity. Discovering these legendary creatures is one of the thrilling secrets hidden within the vast world of Stardew Valley, offering players a rare and unforgettable experience. As these extraordinary fish hold unparalleled value, careful consideration must be given before deciding to sell them.
All Legendary Fish Stardew
- Angler/Ms. Angler
- Crimsonfish/Son of Crimsonfish
- Glacierfish/Glacierfish Jr.
- Legend/Legend II
- Mutant Carp/Radioactive Carp
Qi’s Extended Family Legendary Fish
Once you’ve mastered the art of catching the standard legendary fish in Stardew Valley, there’s a thrilling new challenge waiting for you – Qi’s Extended Family Legendary Fish. Qi, the enigmatic character from the Qi’s Challenge questline, offers a fresh opportunity to test your angling skills by introducing variations of the original legendary fish. These new fish have specific requirements but are relatively easier to catch than their counterparts. Prepare your fishing rod and get ready to embark on a time-limited quest to catch Ms. Angler, Son of Crimsonfish, Glacierfish Jr, Legend II, and Radioactive Carp.
- Location: Near Joja Mart on the north side of town (where you caught Angler in the Fall).
- Price Range: 900g–2.7K g
Son of Crimsonfish
- Location: On the east side of the beach (where you caught Crimsonfish in the Summer).
- Price Range: 1.5K g–4.5K g
- Location: In Cindersap Forest on the south side of the island with three Pine Trees (where you caught Glacierfish in the Winter).
- Price Range: 1K g–3K g
- Location: In the Mountain near the sunken log (where you caught Legend in the Spring).
- Price Range: 5K g–15K g
- Location: In the Sewers (where you caught the Mutant Carp).
- Price Range: 1K g–3K g
Quest Tips & Quirks
- To unlock Qi’s Extended Family Legendary Fish, complete Qi’s Challenge questline.
- Catch these fish within three days from unlocking the quest.
- No seasonal or weather requirements, but you must meet the Fishing level requirements.
- You can catch multiple instances of each fish during the quest.
- Glacierfish Jr has a high hook rate, making it easier to catch multiple, but they sell for only 2,000g.
- Catch a few Legend II fish before completing the quest, as they fetch a higher price (5,000g) and have a lower hook rate.
Stardew Valley Legendary Fish Locations
- Location: River, North of Joja Mart
- Season: Fall
- Difficulty: 85
Crimsonfish/Son of Crimsonfish
- Location: Ocean, East of Pelican Beach
- Season Summer season between 6 AM to 8 PM
- Difficulty: 95
- Location: Southmost Edge of Arrowhead Island
- Season: Winter
- Difficulty: 100
- Location: Lake, East of the Mountains
- Season: Spring between 6 AM to 8 PM
- Difficulty: 110
Mutant Carp/Radioactive Carp
- Location: Sewer
- Season: Any
- Difficulty: 80
Requirements To Catch Legendary Fish Stardew Valley
1. Iridium Fishing Rod
Invest in an Iridium Fishing Rod from Willy’s shop, costing 7500G. This exceptional rod allows you to use bait and tackle, significantly increasing your chances of catching Stardew Valley legendary fish. To use the Iridium Rod, you must be at least Level 6 in fishing.
2. Bait or Tackle
Equip your rod with Wild Bait to entice legendary fish quickly with a 62.5% faster lure rate. If Wild Bait materials are scarce, Normal Bait can still improve your chances with a 50% faster attraction rate. Alternatively, consider using Tackles like Trap Bobbers or Cork Bobbers to enhance your fishing experience. Trap Bobbers slow down fish escape, while Cork Bobbers extend the green fishing bar, making it easier to follow fast-moving fish icons.
3. Level 3 & Higher Fishing Skills
Boost your fishing skill level to at least 3 before attempting to catch legendary fish. Higher fishing skill levels increase your chances of reeling in these elusive catches.
4. Level-Raising Consumables
To expedite your fishing skill progression, consume level-raising items like Trout Soup or Dish O’ The Sea. Trout Soup raises your fishing level by one and provides 100 energy and 40 health for four minutes and 39 seconds. For more experienced players, Dish O’ The Sea boosts your fishing skill by three and grants 150 energy and 60 health for five minutes and 35 seconds.
Tips For Successful Fishing
- Aim for Fishing Level 10: Prioritize leveling up your fishing skill to 10 for a better chance at catching legendary fish.
- Identify the Legendary Fish: Look for the fish icons with crowns on the fishing screen, indicating the presence of legendary catches.
- Choose Fisher and Angler Professions: Opt for the Fisher and Angler professions at fishing levels 5 and 10, respectively, to increase your income from fish by 25% and 50%.
How To Catch Legendary Fish Stardew
In the idyllic world of Stardew Valley, fishing is not only a relaxing pastime but also an adventurous quest to catch rare and legendary fish. Among the tranquil lakes and flowing rivers, there are five legendary fish waiting to be discovered by skilled anglers. Each of these extraordinary catches comes with its own set of challenges, requiring specific fishing levels, precise locations, and even certain weather conditions.
In this guide, we will unravel the secrets of catching each Stardew Valley legendary fish, providing valuable tips and strategies to help you become a master angler and reel in these prized underwater treasures. Whether you’re a seasoned fisherman or just starting your fishing journey, this guide will be your compass to navigate the waters and embark on an exciting quest to catch the elusive Angler, Crimsonfish, Glacierfish, Legend, and Mutant Carp. Get your fishing gear ready, as we dive into the depths of Stardew Valley in pursuit of legendary fish.
Angler Stardew Valley Catching Guide
To catch the Fall Legendary Fish Stardew Angler, one must have a fishing skill level of at least 3. Head to the Northern Lake and stand on the wooden bridge during the Fall season. With a difficulty level of 85, the Angler is not too difficult to reel in, boasting a 20% chance of appearing. While it may not be the most challenging of the legendary fish, it’s a great starting point for aspiring anglers looking to add rare catches to their collection in Stardew Valley.
Crimsonfish Stardew Valley Catching Guide
For the Summer Legendary Fish Stardew Crimsonfish, you’ll need to raise your fishing skill level to 5. Visit Pelican Beach and head to the eastern side beyond the broken bridge during the Summer season. With a difficulty level of 95, the Crimsonfish is slightly more elusive than the Angler, the Legendary Fish Stardew Valley Summer, appearing with an 18% chance. Patience and skill will be key to hooking this beautiful red specimen, making it a sought-after prize for seasoned fishers in the valley.
Glacierfish Stardew Valley Fish Guide
To catch the Winter Legendary Fish Stardew Valley Glacierfish, level up your fishing skill to 6. Journey to the southernmost tip of Arrowhead Island in Cindersap Forest during the Winter season. With a difficulty level of 100, the Glacierfish poses a more formidable challenge, but its appearance rate of 50% increases your odds. As you brace the cold waters and hone your fishing techniques, the Glacierfish will test your mettle, rewarding those who succeed with a sense of accomplishment.
Legend Stardew Valley Catching Guide
For the elusive Legend, fishing skill level 10 is a must. Head to the mountain lake in the East, near Robin’s shop, during the Spring season, but only when it’s raining. With a difficulty level of 110, the Legend is the most challenging of all legendary fish, appearing with a mere 10% chance. As you wait for the perfect conditions and cast your line near the sunken log, the Legend will truly test your fishing mastery, but once you land this mythical catch, it will be a crowning achievement in your Stardew Valley fishing endeavors.
Mutant Carp Stardew Valley Catching Guide
The Mutant Carp is the exception among the legendary fish, as it doesn’t have a specific fishing level requirement. To encounter this unique catch, you’ll need access to the Sewers, which requires donating 60 items to Gunther’s museum. Unlike the other legendary fish, the Mutant Carp can be found in the Sewers all year round. With a difficulty level of 80 and a 10% chance of appearance, catching the Mutant Carp provides a peculiar twist to your fishing adventures, offering a rare and unusual encounter in the murky depths below Pelican Town.
Legendary Fish Stardew Valley Purpose
Legendary fish in Stardew Valley serve multiple purposes and offer players unique opportunities. Firstly, they provide a challenge and sense of achievement for avid fishermen. As players progress in their fishing skill, attempting to catch these elusive underwater treasures becomes a thrilling endeavor. Each fish has specific requirements, such as fishing level, location, and season, making their pursuit a test of skill and dedication.
Secondly, these legendary fish have practical uses in the game. Players can choose to sell them for a considerable profit, especially if they catch the fish at higher quality levels. Selling legendary fish can be an excellent way to earn gold and boost one’s finances in the game. Additionally, players can use the fish for cooking and crafting purposes. Some recipes require these rare fish as ingredients, providing players with valuable resources and potential bonuses to their farming endeavors. Ultimately, the legendary fish in Stardew Valley offer a perfect blend of challenge, reward, and versatility, making them a significant and exciting aspect of the game for players to explore.
Stardew Valley Legendary Fish Uses
Selling The Legendary Catch
Selling the legendary fish can be a profitable endeavor, with prices ranging from 900g to a whopping 15,000g for the best-quality catch with the angler profession. Keep an eye on the fish’s quality and your fishing skill level to maximize your earnings.
Showcasing As Decorations
Instead of parting with these prized catches, consider using them as eye-catching decorations in your home. Create a fish tank display to showcase your achievements, adding a unique touch to your kitchen or living space.
Catching Is An Achievement
Regardless of how you choose to use them, remember that catching legendary fish is an achievement in itself. The thrill of hooking these elusive creatures and the satisfaction of adding them to your collection will make your fishing journey in Stardew Valley truly legendary.
Stardew Valley Legendary Fish Mod List
- (CF) Kvoor’s Legendary Fish Plaques
- Common Legendary Fish
- Craftable Legendary Fish Mounts
- EZ Legendary Fish Content Patcher Edition
- Legendary Fish Pond Framework
- (STF) Willy Sell Legendary Fish
- Recatch Legendary Fish
- Recatch Legendary Fish – Deutsch
- Recatch Legendary Fish – Traduzido para Portugues v1.7.0
These mods provide additional features, improvements, and exciting challenges to make the fishing journey even more enjoyable. They offer players more reasons to explore and enjoy the world of fishing, providing new challenges and opportunities to catch the elusive Legendary Fish. With these mods, players can further immerse themselves in the rewarding and captivating world of fishing within the game.
Should I Sell Legendary Fish Stardew Valley?
Fishing in Stardew Valley can be quite rewarding, especially when it comes to catching legendary fish. However, once you’ve reeled in these elusive underwater creatures, a question arises. Should you Sell Legendary Fish Stardew Valley or keep them for other purposes? Let’s explore the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
Pros of Selling Legendary Fish
- Profit: Selling legendary fish can bring in a considerable amount of money, especially if you manage to catch them at higher qualities. The price can range from a few thousand gold coins to as high as 15,000g for certain legendary fish.
- Quick Income: Selling legendary fish provides an immediate influx of funds, which can be useful for various in-game activities like purchasing upgrades, seeds, or equipment.
- Fishing Efficiency: If your primary goal is to level up your fishing skill and focus on regular fishing, selling legendary fish can free up inventory space and help you concentrate on catching other fish.
Cons of Selling Legendary Fish
- Limited Availability: Legendary fish are unique and can only be caught once per playthrough. Selling them means you’ll lose the chance to display them as a trophy in your home or complete your fish collection.
- Decorative Value: Many players find pride in showcasing their achievements, and displaying legendary fish as decorations in their homes can serve as a reminder of their fishing prowess.
- Crafting & Cooking Potential: Recipes to create valuable food items or quality fertilizer is another stardew valley legendary fish use. Selling them means missing out on these potential benefits.
Alternative Stardew Legendary Fish Use
- Display: Instead of selling, consider displaying the legendary fish in fish tanks within your home. They can serve as impressive decor pieces and conversation starters.
- Cooking & Crafting: Utilize legendary fish in cooking recipes to create special dishes that can provide substantial energy and health boosts or valuable fertilizers for your crops.
Selling or Keeping Stardew Legendary Fish?
The decision to sell legendary fish in Stardew Valley ultimately depends on your gameplay style and goals. If you’re in need of quick money or focusing on regular fishing, selling them can be a viable option. However, if you value their uniqueness, decorative appeal, and potential use in crafting and cooking, consider keeping them as prized possessions or for other valuable purposes. Remember, the choice is entirely yours, and there’s no right or wrong way to handle these rare underwater treasures.
Legendary Fish in Stardew Valley add a captivating dimension to the game, enticing players with their rarity and challenging fishing requirements. Catching these elusive underwater wonders becomes a goal worth pursuing, offering a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction to dedicated anglers. Whether players choose to sell them for a lucrative profit or utilize them in cooking and crafting, these legendary fish serve as valuable assets in their farming journey. With their decorative appeal and potential benefits, the Legendary Fish enhance the overall gameplay experience, ensuring that every fishing expedition in Stardew Valley is an exciting and rewarding adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can catch Legendary Fish in Stardew Valley at specific locations such as the Northern Lake, Pelican Beach, Arrowhead Island in Cindersap Forest, the Mountain Lake, and the Sewers.
No, you can only catch each Legendary Fish in Stardew Valley once per playthrough. Once you’ve caught a specific Legendary Fish, it will not appear again in that save file. The Legend Stardew Valley Is the only fish to be caught more than once.
Keeping legendary fish in Stardew Valley is highly worthwhile due to their uniqueness, decorative appeal, and potential use in crafting and cooking. It makes them valuable assets in the game.
To get all 5 legendary fish in Stardew Valley, you need to level up your fishing skill to meet the requirements for each fish. Fish at Stardew Valley Legendary Fish Locations during the appropriate seasons and times. Some legendary fish also require completing quests or unlocking certain areas in the game.
The Stardew Valley Legendary Fish Purpose is twofold. Players can either sell them for a significant amount of in-game currency. ANother option is to keep them as unique decorations in fish tanks, adding to the aesthetics of their farm.
In Stardew Valley, players can catch five legendary fish: Crimsonfish, Angler, Legend, Glacierfish, and Mutant Carp. The Crimsonfish, Angler, Legend, and Glacierfish each have a dedicated fishing season, while the Mutant Carp is available throughout the year.