Need Stardew Valley Lava Eel Help? Don’t worry about this more. Here is everything to know about Lava Eel Stardew. Well. In the delightful world of Stardew Valley, the Lava Eel presents a captivating challenge for players seeking its elusive presence. If you’re struggling to locate this rare fish and longing to reel in its fiery allure, fear not! Our comprehensive guide is here to provide you with valuable assistance. Discover the secrets of the Stardew Valley Lava Eel Locations, perfect your fishing techniques, and explore the rewarding benefits it brings. Prepare to embark on an exciting journey as we unravel the mysteries of catching the Lava Eel Stardew Valley.
Lava Eel General Information
|Lava Eel||A rare and elusive fish found in the fiery depths of Stardew Valley.|
|Location||100th Floor of the Mines|
|Time||During Afternoon and Evening|
|Size (in inches)||31–33|
|Base Sell Prices||700g-875g-1,050g-1,400g|
|Fisher Sell Prices||875g-1,093g-1,312g-1,750g|
|Angler Sell Prices||1,050g-1,312g-1,575g-2,100g|
|Artisan Sell Prices||380g-760g-1,064g|
What Is Lava Eel Stardew?
The Stardew Valley Lava Eel is a highly profitable addition to your farm, but catching it is no easy feat! This red-colored eel with dark dorsal spines can only be found in lava, making it unique among all fish in the game. While not classified as a Legendary Fish, the Lava Eel ranks among the most challenging catches, second only to the Octopus or Scorpion Carp. To catch this elusive creature, head to the 100th level of the Mines, where your fishing level and the fishing zone determine your chances. Equipping a Curiosity Lure boosts the odds further. Alternatively, try your luck at the Volcano Caldera, where the chances are determined by the fishing zone.
Uses/Benefits of Lava Eel Stardew
- Eligible for Master Fisher’s Bundle
- High sell price: 700g (base), 875g (silver), 1050g (gold)
- Provides 50 energy and 22 health when consumed
- Usable in recipes like Maki Roll, Quality Fertilizer, and Sashimi
- Selling the raw Lava Eel is often more profitable than using it in recipes
- Reproduces regularly in a Fish Pond
- Produces valuable items like roe, gold ore, spicy eels, and magma geodes
- High-profit opportunity through Fish Pond farming
Stardew Valley Lava Eel As A Gift
When And Where To Get Lava Eel Stardew Valley?
The Best Locations For Fishing Lava Eel Stardew Valley
- 100th floor of the Mines
- Volcano Caldera on Ginger Island
To catch Lava Eels in Stardew Valley, head to two specific locations. Firstly, visit the 100th floor of the Mines and cast your rod into the pools of lava there. The further you cast and the higher your Fishing level, the better your chances. Using a Curiosity Lure significantly increases your likelihood of catching one, but the overall chance remains around 10%.
Alternatively, you can find Lava Eels in the Forge located on the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon on Ginger Island. Here, your chances improve substantially, reaching up to 50% if you cast your lure far from the shore. The Volcano Dungeon also houses the essential Forge tool for endgame content in Stardew Valley.
How To Catch Lava Eel Stardew?
Though Stardew Valley Lava Eels have a high difficulty level, players can catch them with a little effort. Here are some Tips To Catch Lava Eel Stardew Valley. To fix How To Get Lava Eel Stardew, follow these Tricks For Lava Eel Stardew:
- Use the Iridium fishing pole, bait, and the trap bobber to maximize your chances of success.
- Head to the 100th floor of the Mines or the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon on Ginger Island to fish for Lava Eels.
- Note that Lava Eels live in lava, making them unique in the game, but their biting chances are low, and most casts yield garbage items.
- Be prepared for a tough fight once you hook a Lava Eel, as they are challenging to reel in. Watch the fish’s movement and equip ideal tackle to increase your chances.
- Choose Lucky days in the Fortune Teller’s prediction to increase your luck while fishing.
- Bring luck-boosting food like Magic Rock Candy, Lucky Lunch, Pumpkin Soup, or Shrimp Cocktail to further improve your odds.
- Use a Cork Bobber to increase your fishing bar size and a Trap Bobber to slow down the fish’s escape.
- Consider using the Curiosity Lure, available at Willy’s Fish Shop or crafted, to significantly boost your chances of hooking a Lava Eel.
Easy Tips on Catching Lava Eel Stardew Valley
- Upgrade Your Fishing Rod: Use the Iridium fishing rod for better chances at catching Lava Eels.
- Maximize Luck: Fish on Lucky days when the Fortune Teller predicts “very happy” spirits to improve your luck.
- Bait & Tackle: Equip bait to increase bite rate and a trap bobber to slow down the fish’s escape.
- Time of Day: Fish during the afternoon and evening for higher chances of catching Lava Eels.
- Fish In Volcano Dungeon: Consider fishing on the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon for better odds.
Pro Tips For Catching Lava Eel Stardew Valley
- Curiosity Lure: Use the Curiosity Lure accessory to significantly boost the chances of hooking a Stardew Lava Eel.
- High Fishing Skill: Level up your Fishing skill to increase your fishing bar size and improve your chances.
- Food Buffs: Consume luck-boosting foods like Magic Rock Candy, Lucky Lunch, Pumpkin Soup, or Shrimp Cocktail.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Pay attention to the fish’s movements and practice reeling in different fish to improve your skills.
- Patience & Persistence: Be patient and keep trying; Catching Lava Eel Stardew may take time, but the rewards are worth it.
Lava Eel Stardew Dishes
|Recipe Source||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||A delectable combination of fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Lava Eel (1)|
|Get “The Queen of Sauce” in Year 1 Summer 21, at Stardrop Saloon for 300g.||220g|
|Quality Fertilizer||Enhances the fertility of the soil, boosting the likelihood of cultivating high-quality crops. Simply blend it into the tilled soil.||Lava Eel (1)|
|N/A||Farming of Level 9.||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish in thin slices.||Lava Eel (1)||75|
|Get it in a Mail after achieving a three-hearts event with Linus.||75g|
Stardew Valley Lava Eel ID
In Stardew Valley, the elusive Lava Eel (Item ID: 162) can be a valuable catch for farmers. This guide will walk you through the process of obtaining Lava Eels and how to spawn them using different methods. Whether you want to catch them legitimately or use cheats to make your farm life easier, we’ve got you covered! Read on to learn the best strategies to reel in this fiery fish and use its item ID for spawning.
How To Spawn Lava Eel Using Character Name?
- At the start of the game, when creating your world, set your character’s name to .
- Whenever a villager says your name in dialogue, like Gus at the Stardrop Saloon, you will receive the Lava Eel item.
How To Spawn Lava Eel Using Animal Name?
- Visit Marnie’s Ranch and purchase an animal (e.g., a chicken).
- Name the animal  and press OK to receive the Lava Eel item.
Spawning Items In Stardew Valley
- Items can be spawned by setting 1-3 item codes (enclosed in brackets) as your character’s name.
- Alternatively, use the same method when naming an animal for a one-time spawn.
How To Farm Stardew Lava Eels?
- On any Monday, visit the saloon and talk with Gus.
- Gus will welcome you with your full name for the rest of the day.
- Spam Gus between 12 PM and 2 AM, generating thousands of Lava Eels every Monday.
Stardew Valley Lava Eel Pond Guide
The Lava Eel Pond in Stardew Valley is a specialized fish pond where players can breed and harvest the elusive Lava Eels. To gain access to the pond, achieve Fishing Level 9 and acquire the “Specialist” fishing skill. Once constructed on your farm, the pond becomes a lucrative source of Lava Eel Roe and valuable resources like Gold Ore and Magma Geodes. Properly managed, this pond can significantly boost your farm’s profits and enhance your fishing endeavors. Below are some Stardew Valley Lava Eel Tips on building and managing a Lava Eel Pond.
Unlocking The Lava Eel Stardew Pond
- To unlock the Lava Eel Pond, players need to reach Fishing Level 9 and have access to the “Specialist” fishing skill.
- Once these requirements are met, you can construct the pond on your farm.
Building & Upgrading The Pond
- The Lava Eel Pond requires 5,000g, 200 Stones, 5 Refined Quartz, and 5 Iron Bars to build.
- Upgrading the pond to the Deluxe Lava Eel Pond requires 20,000g, 300 Stones, 5 Gold Bars, and 5 Iridium Bars.
Spawning Lava Eels
- To start breeding Lava Eels, place one Lava Eel into the pond. Over time, it will produce Lava Eel Roe, which can be harvested regularly.
- The Deluxe Lava Eel Pond allows for up to 3 Lava Eels, increasing the production rate.
Other Pond Products
- Besides Lava Eel Roe, the pond may also produce valuable items like Gold Ore and Magma Geodes at higher population levels. These resources add to the profitability of the pond.
- Ensure the pond is located in a place with sufficient water source for better production.
- Use bait to increase the chance of producing Roe and other items.
- Check the pond regularly to harvest resources and restock it with Lava Eels if needed.
Lava Eel Pond Profitability
The Lava Eel Pond can be a highly profitable investment, especially with multiple Lava Eels and good fishing skill. Selling the Lava Eel Roe, Gold Ore, and other products can bring in substantial income for your farm.
Cant Find Lava Eel Stardew Valley?
In Stardew Valley, catching the elusive Lava Eel can be quite a challenge. If you’re having trouble finding this rare fish, don’t worry! We’ve compiled some useful tips and information to help you in your quest to catch the Lava Eel. Read on to learn Where To Find Lava Eel Stardew, how to increase your chances, and what strategies to use to finally reel in this valuable fish.
- Specific Locations: Lava Eels can only be found in two places – the 100th floor of the Mines and the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon on Ginger Island. Ensure you’ve reached these areas.
- Rare & Difficult: Lava Eels are one of the most challenging fish to catch in the game, even with high fishing skill and the best gear.
- Time & Patience: Fishing for Lava Eels requires persistence. Keep trying, and don’t get discouraged if it takes several attempts.
- Luck & Buffs: Fish on Lucky days or use luck-boosting foods to increase your odds.
- Upgrade Gear: Opt for the Iridium fishing rod and use bait and tackle for better chances.
- Curiosity Lure: Consider using the Curiosity Lure accessory to increase your chances further.
- Check Fishing Level: Ensure you have Fishing Level 9 and the “Specialist” fishing skill to unlock the Volcano Dungeon.
- Ginger Island Access: To reach Ginger Island, complete the Community Center or purchase the Joja Membership.
With the aid of our expert tips and strategies, you can now confidently tackle the challenge of catching the elusive Lava Eel in Stardew Valley. Remember to upgrade your fishing gear, maximize luck, and practice patience as you venture into the depths of the Mines and the Volcano Dungeon. By employing these techniques, you’ll increase your chances of success and reap the rewards of this rare and valuable catch. So, gear up, cast your line, and embark on an exciting fishing adventure to conquer the enigmatic Lava Eel! Happy fishing!
Frequently Asked Questions
To catch a Lava Eel in Stardew Valley, fish in the lava pools of the 100th floor of the Mines or the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon on Ginger Island. Use the Iridium fishing rod, bait, and a trap bobber to increase your chances of success.
Players can Catch Lava Eel Stardew on the 100th floor of the Mines and the 10th floor of the Volcano Dungeon on Ginger Island.
The easiest way to catch a Lava Eel in Stardew Valley is by using the Curiosity Lure accessory. It significantly boosts the odds of hooking a Lava Eel, making the catching process more manageable.
In Stardew Valley, you can use the Lava Eel for the Fish Tank bundle, crafting recipes like Maki Roll, Quality Fertilizer, and Sashimi, and placing it in a fish pond to produce valuable resources.
In Stardew Valley, the Lava Eel is classified as one of the most elusive and rare fish to catch. It is notoriously difficult to find and hook, making it a prized catch among players. Due to its rarity, successfully catching a Lava Eel requires persistence, skill, and a bit of luck.
Yes, you can use the Lava Eel to make Spicy Eel. Spicy Eel is a cooking recipe that requires one Lava Eel and one Hot Pepper. It provides a temporary boost to your speed and luck, making it a useful consumable in the game.